Sunday 21 December 2008

tim calhoun

The funniest quote of the week came from Tim Calhoun in his stereotypical Nashville accent? Our info pages are packed with rich and useful things about tim calhoun senator from all over the web. We scan a wide range of sources that include web results, blogs, news stories, answers and more. If not, here's a recent clip: I feel a little fanboyish writing a new Tim Calhoun bit. But I suppose it's no different from writing a spec script.

Congratulations to the dogs who pulled Tim Calhoun, Don Galloway and Darlene Leafgren in the races this weekend and congratulations to all the dogs who pulled any of the sleds. Now its time for me to get back to my normal lifestyle - I had a LOT of chicks contact me this year - bet they are all cute. I also make booties for other mushers, and this year I just happened to make them for the winner of the UP 200--Tim Calhoun! I had no expectations of how he would do, but boy was it a fun race to follow with him in the lead the whole time! I laugh every time Tim Calhoun is on, so funny. Penelope wasn't as great as it usually is but yeah, I just about died laughing with the "That's my eye in the pyramid" line.

No comments: